C U R R I C U L U M V I T A E
Family name: PAN First name: Dejing
Date of Birth: 11th, April, 1976 Gender: Male Nationality: Chinese
Current Appointment: Deputy Director/Research Associate Professor, National Center for International Research of Genomics/Cam-Su Genomic Resource Center, Soochow University
Tel: 00 86 17706211617 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: 703-3112, 199 Ren-ai Road, Suzhou Industrial Park, Suzhou/China
External Honorary Professor: Wisdom Lake Academy of Pharmacy, Xi’an Jiaotong-Liverpool University
Ph. D., Molecular Biomedicine, University of Basel, Switzerland 03.2002-12.2008
Supervisor: Prof. Radek SKODA
Sci. Master Biochemistry, Sun yat-sen University, China 09.1998-12.2001
Supervisor: Prof. Anlong XU
Sci. Bachelor Major: Biochemistry, Minor: Computer science 09.1994-07.1998
Sun Yat-Sen University, Guangzhou, China
12.2015-now Deputy Director/Research Associate Professor, National Center for International Research of Genomics/CAM-SU Genomic Resource Center of Soochow University
07.2012-12.2015 Deputy Director，Research Associate Professor, Model Animal Research Centre， Nanjing University
01.2010-01.2012 Senior consultant, Hongkong Tianzhou Investment Company.
01.2008-12.2009 Postdoctoral Researcher
Labortory of Experimental Hematology, Department of Biomedicine University of Basel, Switzerland Advisor: Prof. Radek SKODA
Circadian rythms, Hematopoiesis, Gene editing, Human genetics, Biochemistry, Cytokine signaling, Iron homeostasis, Transgenic and knockout mouse production.
Current and past funding
1. China’s National Key Project of “Mouse phenomics of development& metabolism” (2018YFA0801100, 42 Million RMB total), Co-PI: Dejing Pan assigned with 760,000 RMB fund
2. National Nature Science Foundation of China (#31771299; 2017-2020) “SR motif’s function in regulation of circadian clock”, PI: Dejing Pan, 720,000 RMB fund
3. Nanjing city’s fund for oversea scholar (2015) PI: Dejing Pan
Graduate students’ Mentorship:
Xi YANG, Yuyan ZHAO, Emmanuel DENU.
Awards and Honors
2008 Chinese Government Scholarship for Outstanding Self-financed Students Studying Abroad, Chinese Ministry of Education
2006 1st rank of award for science and technology of Guangdong province, China, “Polymorphism of MHC and its association with diseases”
2000 Scholarship of `Guang-Hua` educational Fund, Zhongshan (Sun Yat-sen) University
1999 Scholarship of `Elite graduate student` Zhongshan(Sun Yat-sen) University
1997 Awards of National College Student Mathematics Modeling Competition (3rd class, Guangdong province)
1996 Awards of National College Student Mathematics Modeling Competition (3rd class, Guangdong province)
1995 Scholarship of Zhongshan(Sun Yat-sen) University (3rd class)
- Yuanting Zheng*; Bingying Li*; Dejing Pan*; Jun Cao; Jian Zhang; Xiaolin Wang; Xiangnan Li; Wanwan Hou; Ding Bao; Luyao Ren; Jingcheng Yang; Shangzi Wang; Yangyang Qiu; Fei Zhou; Zhiwei Liu; Sibo Zhu; Lei Zhang; Tao Qing; Yi Wang; Ying Yu; Jiaxue Wu; Xichun Hu; leming Shi. Functional Consequences of a Rare Missense BARD1 c.403G>A Germline Mutation Identified in a Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Patient. Breast Cancer Research 2021 In Press (*Co-First Author)
- Feng Zhang, Kai-Yun Qu, Bin Zhou, Yong Luo, Zhen Zhu, De-Jing Pan, Chang Cui, Yue Zhu, Ming-Long Chen, Ning-Ping Huang* Design and fabrication of an integrated heart-on-a-chip platform for construction of cardiac tissue from human iPSC-derived cardiomyocytes and in situ evaluation of physiological function. Biosensors and Bioelectronics, 2021 May 1;179:113080. doi: 10.1016/j.bios.2021.113080. Epub 2021 Feb 9
- Xingyu Xu, Zhen Zhu, Yingying Wang, Yangye Geng, Feng Xu, Mario A Marchisio, Zixin Wang, Dejing Pan, Investigation of daughter cell dissection coincidence of single budding yeast cells immobilized in microfluidic traps, Anal Bioanal Chem,2021 Mar;413(8):2181-2193. doi: 10.1007/s00216-021-03186-x.
- Kun Jia, Zongyang Lu, Fei Zhou, Zhiqi Xiong,Rui Zhang, Zhiwei Liu, Yu’e Ma, Lei He,Cong Li, Zhen Zhu, Dejing Pan*, Zhengxing Lian* Multiple sgRNAs facilitate base editing-mediated i-stop to induce complete and precise gene disruption. Protein & Cell 2019; doi.org/10.1007/s13238-019-0611-6) (Co-corresponding Author)
- Zhen Zhu*, Yangye Geng, Yingying Wang, Yiyun Wang, Shuiping Ouyang, Ke Zheng, Wenbo Ye, Yimin Fan, Zixin Wang and Dejing Pan, Multiplexing microelectrodes for dielectrophoretic manipulation and electrical impedance measurement of single particles and cells in a microfluidic device. Electrophoresis 2019；40(10)，doi:10.1002/elps.201800433.
- Zhen Zhu *, Yangye Geng, Zhangyi Yuan, Siqi Ren, Meijing Liu, Zhaozheng Meng and Dejing Pan,* A Bubble-Free Microfluidic Device for Easy-to-Operate Immobilization, Culturing and Monitoring of Zebrafish Embryos. Micromachines 2019, (10), 168; doi:10.3390/mi10030168. (Co-corresponding Author)
- Zhen Zhu*, Weijie Chen, Beitong Tian, Yulong Luo, Jianfeng Lan, Di Wu, Di Chen, Zixin Wang and Dejing Pan. Using microfluidic impedance cytometry to measure C. elegans worms and identify their developmental stages Sensors & Actuators: B. Chemical 2018;(275):470-482
- Ying Xu* & Dejing Pan* Interpretation of the Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine Sci China Life Sci 2017,(61),131–134.
- Xiao Q, Zhang G, Wang H, Chen L, Lu S, Pan D, Liu G, Yang Z.A p53-based genetic tracing system to follow postnatal cardiomyocyte expansion in heart regeneration. Development. 2017;144(4):580-589
- Xing L, An Y, Shi G, Yan J, Xie P, Qu Z, Zhang Z, Liu Z, Pan D*, Xu Y*. Correlated evolution between CK1δ Protein and the Serine-rich Motif Contributes to Regulating the Mammalian Circadian Clock. J Biol Chem. 2017 Jan 6;292(1):161-171 (co-coresponding Author)
- Zhen Zhu, Xuanzhen Xu, Lei Fang, Dejing Pan and Qing-an Huang Investigation of geometry-dependent sensing characteristics of microfluidic electrical impedance spectroscopy through modeling and simulation 2016 Sensors & Actuators: B. Chemical (2016), pp. 515-524
- Yajie Zhang, Yafeng Wang, Chi Zhang, Jin Wang, Dejing Pan,Jianghuai Liu,Fude Feng, Targeted Gene Delivery to Macrophages by Biodegradable Star-Shaped Polymers ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces 2015;8(6), pp 3719-3724
- Nie J, Jiang M, Zhang X, Tang H, Jin H, Huang X, Yuan B, Zhang C, Lai JC, Nagamine Y, Pan D, Wang W, Yang Z Post-transcriptional Regulation of Nkx2-5 by RHAU in Heart Development Cell Reports 2015, 13(4):723
- Pan D, Schomber T, Kalberer CP, Terracciano LM, Hafen K, Krenger W, Hao-Shen H, Deng C, Skoda RC.“ Normal erythropoiesis but severe polyposis and bleeding anemia in Smad4-deficient mice.“ Blood. 2007;15;110(8):3049-55.
- Lai J, Ponti S, Pan D, Kohler H, Skoda RC, Matthias P, Nagamine Y.“The DEAH-box helicase RHAU is an essential gene and critical for mouse hematopoiesis “Blood. 2012; 119:4291-300
- Fu Y, Liu Z, Lin J, Chen W, Jia Z, Pan D, Xu A.” Extensive polymorphism and different evolutionary patterns of intron 2 were identified in the HLA-DQB1 gene.” Immunogenetics. 2003 Feb; 54(11):761-6
- Fu Y, Liu Z, Lin J, Jia Z, Chen W, Pan D, Liu Y, Zhu Y, Chen R, Xu A. HLA-DRB1, DQB1 and DPB1 polymorphism in the Naxi ethnic group of South-western China.Tissue Antigens. 2003 Feb; 61(2):179-83.
- Liu Z,Lin JH, Pan DJ, et al, “HLA-DPB1 allelic frequency of Pu-Mi ethic group in the Southwest China and its evolutionary relationship with others.” European Journal of Immunogenetics.2002; 29(3):259-61
- Lin JH, Liu Z, Chen W, Jia Z, Pan D,Fu YG, Zhang F,Xu A.“A novel DRB1*09 allelic sequence in Jing ethnic minority of China“ European Journal of Immunogenetics.2002; 29(3):335-6
- Fu Y,Chen W, Liu Z, Lin J,Pan D, Xu,A.“A novel HLA-DQB1 allele, DQB1*05022, isolated from the Jing ethnic group in South-west Chinese“ Tissue Antigens. 2002; 60(1):102-3